A division of a leading supply chain consulting company, located in Minneapolis, is enhancing their facility that supports packaging engineering work. The design center supports; materials storage, prototype development and design testing of proprietary packaging solutions for global clients.
Chainalytics is adding a part-time Warehouse Specialist to the Packaging Design Center. This individual will be responsible for the organization and inventory management at our 6000 sq. ft. facility. The organization, cleanliness, maintenance and safety of this facility are of the utmost importance.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees
- Organize and manage schedule of incoming and outgoing and products
- Coordination of material and equipment scheduling to maximize efficiency of project work
- Enhance sustainability practices and processes
- Execute company processes successfully to ensure 100% compliance
- Participate in a work environment that maximizes employee involvement, morale and engagement
- Ensure quality standards are achieved for all goods shipped and received
- Promptly solve problems to the maximum satisfaction of our internal customer(s) and external clients
- Participate in and contribute to various committees, such as quality and safety
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Experienced in warehouse management and standard operating procedures
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Can manage multiple projects at one time
- Leads by example and keeps cleanliness as a high priority
- Ability to help with minor building maintenance tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a independent environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- 2-4 years of related warehouse experience
- Trained and certified in material handling equipment (reach-truck, pallet jack)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week, with early start/shift times
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
This position is based out of our Minneapolis, MN office.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.