Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
As Warehouse Design Consultant or Senior Consultant at Chainalytics, you join a team that helps design optimised warehouses for world’s largest and most dynamic firms. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
The position is located at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India and may involve travel to client sites.
You will work with Senior Staff from Chainalytics and our clients to design and deliver actionable warehouse design solutions. Your primary roles will be to review, clean, and validate warehouse design data, build layout options, propose processes, and develop output reports. Client and/or other Chainalytics team members can be in multiple geographies in the world.
Position responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with the project manager to gather, manipulate, analyze, summarize and report client data related to warehouse design
- Collaborate with client teams to identify, diagnose, communicate and resolve issues with data
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact project schedule or quality
- Support design of the warehouse layout, process, MHE, and other resources; support building data models according to specifications
- Own parts of the analysis and drive them to completion, involving the client and project manager as appropriate
- Work closely with the project manager to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations (to be presented to senior leadership of the client)
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics’ analysis, and design tools and techniques
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an Engineering degree (Master’s preferred) in Industrial or Mechanical or Production Engineering
- Show a minimum of four years’ experience in warehouse design and operations (specific experience in consulting is a significant advantage)
- Have proficiency with layout design tools like AutoCAD, Sketchup etc. (experience with any slotting software such as Slot3D is a plus)
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills
- Have knowledge of high-level workings of any leading Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Have experience in using quantitative methods (such as Excel, Access, Tableau etc.)
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering results as a part of a project team (focus on warehouse design and operations)
- Have experience of working with teams in multiple geographies and cultures
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently and work well under tight timelines
- Advanced skills in managing large data via relational databases is a plus