Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics is looking for Consultants/Sr. Consultants for its Supply Chain Operations practice in Europe, who has a professional background and career interest in Supply Chain Consulting. The candidate must be driven, energetic and analytical with great interpersonal skills and willingness to be part of a fast paced work environment.
These positions will work closely with and report to a Senior Manager or Manager. The primary duties will depend on the project scope and the candidate’s specific role within the team. Most roles require high level of face to face interaction with clients, ability to perform analytical work (Excel/Access/SQL, etc) and present recommendations via PowerPoint/other formats to senior leadership team. The work will be performed at the customer premises or in our offices.
Typical supply chain operations consulting services include:
- Facility and warehouse design: layout optimization, facility process optimization, material flow improvement, to improve material handling time, labor efficiencies, and inventory space allocation.
- Insource/outsource decision making and 3PL selection.
- Performance metrics design (i.e. metrics and KPIs, dashboards, reporting).
- Operations and process review: assessment of the effectiveness of warehouse and distribution operations.
- Transformation road mapping: Definition of project and program management initiatives necessary.
- Operations transformation: Implementation (support) to change systems, processes, and organization.
- Network Program Management: Program management support to implement an optimally-designed logistics network.
- Hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a leading institution in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or related major.
- Track record in logistics/supply chain consulting, or experience as a logistics engineer
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years experience in using quantitative tools to analyze business data using MS Office or other data analytical tools.
- Track record of building and delivering presentations that summarizes quantitative analysis driven recommendations to senior leadership team.
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
- Demonstrate examples of superior and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience in defining existing operational process, identifying gaps and risks and building recommendations that drives process improvements and operational efficiency.
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliverables and balance with company demands to consistently deliver expected results.
- Demonstrate superior project management skills, prioritization and ability to perform as expected in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrate excellent (re)presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), a second European language is a plus.