bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes across all major supply chain functions – from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
As a consultant in the Supply Chain Design practice at Chainalytics, you join a team that helps craft supply chain strategies for the world’s largest and most dynamic firms. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
You will work with Senior Staff from Chainalytics and our clients to design and deliver actionable supply chain design solutions. Your primary roles will be to review and validate data, build optimization models, run scenarios, and develop output reports.
Additional position responsibilities:
- Work closely with the project manager to gather, manipulate, analyze, summarize and report client data
- Collaborate with client teams to identify, diagnose, communicate and resolve issues with data
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact project schedule or quality
- Contribute to the design of the optimization model; build models according to specifications
- Own parts of the analysis and drive them to completion, involving the client and project manager as appropriate
- Develop comprehensive output reports from optimization scenarios
- Work closely with the project manager to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Support the project manager during presentations to the client
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics’ analysis tools and techniques
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
Desired qualifications include:
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a leading institution in industrial engineering, operations research, supply chain management, logistics, or related major
- 2+ years of experience in using quantitative methods to analyze supply chain decisions
- Track record of delivering results as a part of a project team (focus on supply chain network design is preferred)
- Experience with LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA Supply Chain Strategist, and/or IBM LogicNet Plus, or similar supply chain modeling environments
- Superior and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and electronic)
- Advanced skills in managing large data via relational databases
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently and work well under tight timelines
- Candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to Atlanta, Minneapolis, or Denver with some travel to client sites.
Additional Information: The salary for this position will be commensurate with your experience and include an attractive bonus package and benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Principals only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.