Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics is looking for Consultants/Sr. Consultants who have a professional background and career interest in Supply Chain Consulting for its Supply Chain Operations practice. The candidate must be driven, energetic, and analytical with great interpersonal skills and have a willingness to be part of a fast paced work environment. These positions will work closely with and report to a Senior Manager or Manager. The primary duties will depend on the project scope and the candidate’s specific role within the team.
Most roles require a high level of face to face interaction with clients, the ability to perform analytical work (Excel/Access/SQL, etc.), and the ability to present recommendations via PowerPoint/other formats to senior leadership team. Candidate may be required to travel 80% - 100% based on project location and will often work alongside many different levels of the Chainalytics team.
- Hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a leading institution in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or related major.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or other graduate degree preferred for Senior Consultant Level
- Previous external consulting experience is preferred. Experience in supply chain consulting or a project-based role at a Fortune 500 company is also preferred.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience in using quantitative tools to analyze business data using MS Office©, Tableau© or other data analytical tools.
- Experience in Warehouse design and modeling including optimization, slotting, material flow path, material handling selection and 2D AutoCAD© layouts.
- Track record of building and delivering presentations that summarizes quantitative analysis driven recommendations to senior leadership team.
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
- Demonstrate examples of superior and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience in defining existing operational process, identifying gaps and risks and building recommendations that drives process improvements and operational efficiency.
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliverables and balance with company demands to consistently deliver expected results.
- Demonstrate superior project management skills, prioritization and ability to perform as expected in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willing and able to travel 80-100% based on project location