bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes across all major supply chain functions – from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Operations (SCOP) practice designs and implements high-performance supply chains that support business strategies and enable our customers to adapt to changing market conditions while improving the bottom line. Our professionals work closely with leading companies’ internal supply chain professionals to develop and implement change that improves cost efficiency and service levels, increasing the supply chain’s contribution to overall business effectiveness.
The Supply Chain Operations practice services focuses on implementing actionable results across the entire supply chain, with emphasis on Logistics Operations and Service Supply Chain. Specific service offerings include:
- Logistics Operations
- Warehouse and Facility Design
- Operations and Process Review
- Logistics Service Provider Assessment and Selection
- Supply Chain Network Program Management
- Service Supply Chain
- Service Supply Chain Transformation
- Reverse Logistics Strategy
- Repair and Warranty Operations
- Service Parts Management
- Asset Optimization and Disposition
Key responsibilities include:
- This position will work closely with a Senior Manager or Manager within the SCOP team.
- The primary duties will depend on the project scope and the candidate’s specific role within the team.
Required skills include:
- Demonstrated competency evaluating operational performance, formulating actionable tactics and strategies, developing business cases for change, and managing change in a supply chain context.
- Candidates must be driven, energetic, and analytical with great interpersonal skills and have a willingness to be part of a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical/data skills are REQUIRED (Excel/Access/SQL, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a leading institution in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or related major (Master's degree preferred).
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or other graduate degree preferred for Senior Consultant Level
- Previous external consulting experience is preferred. Experience in supply chain consulting or a project-based role at a Fortune 500 company is also preferred.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience in using quantitative tools to analyze business data using MS Office©, Tableau© or other data analytical tools.
- Experience in Warehouse design and modeling including optimization, slotting, material flow path, material handling selection and 2D AutoCAD© layouts.
- Track record of building and delivering presentations that summarizes quantitative analysis driven recommendations to senior leadership team.
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
- Demonstrate examples of superior and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience in defining existing operational process, identifying gaps and risks and building recommendations that drives process improvements and operational efficiency.
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliverables and balance with company demands to consistently deliver expected results.
- Demonstrate superior project management skills, prioritization and ability to perform as expected in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willing and able to travel 80-100% for extended periods of time based on project location
Additional Information: The salary for this position will be commensurate with your experience and include an attractive bonus package and benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Principals only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.