Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics’ Integrated Demand and Supply Planning (IDSP) practice assists clients with the executive S&OP process. We define the executive S&OP process as a cross-functional business process with a goal of balancing demand and supply as profitably as possible by maintaining one “truth” – that is, one integrated sales and operations plan. In addition, we offer opportunity assessments that focus on improvements available from integrating the planning processes. Our professionals work closely with clients on initiatives to balance demand and supply by helping them design their demand and supply planning processes, overlay enabling technology, and ultimately, implement the executive S&OP process. The result is improved cost efficiency and service levels for our clients, thus increasing their supply chain’s contribution to added shareholder value and overall business effectiveness.
- Work closely with the project manager to develop, design and/or implement a solution for the client needs
- Own certain subsets of this development, design and/or implementation and drive them to completion, involving the client and project manager as appropriate
- Work closely with other team members to execute the methodology, performing certain tasks directly and delegating other tasks to junior consultants/analysts
- Interface with the client to acquire business data, information and insight
- Work closely with the project manager to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Support the project manager during presentations to the client
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics’ solutions
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Support creation of thought leadership materials (blogs, public speaking, etc.) that support Chainalytics’ overall brand and positioning
- Support the ongoing development of methodologies and new service offerings, including SaaS capabilities that generate recurring revenues where applicable.
- Impeccable integrity, passion for supply chain consulting, creative, and energetic
- Demonstrated expertise in demand planning, supply planning, capacity planning, and S&OP processes
- Significant and documented project experience involving solution design and implementation
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, both independently and in a problem-solving team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
The ideal candidate has:
- Masters degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or Transportation and Logistics
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or other graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of two (Consultant) or four (Sr. Consultant) years of experience in demand planning, supply planning, capacity planning, and S&OP
- Experience in supply chain consulting or a project-based role at a Fortune 500 company is preferred
- Experience in implementing planning and scheduling solutions (like e.g. JDA, ToolsGroup, Vanguard) is preferred
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent client communication skills and experience
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills
- The ability to travel as required (up to 50% - 70% over extended periods)
This position will report to a Principal.