Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics is a rapidly growing firm constantly looking for qualified individuals to join our consulting team. We seek outstanding analytical thinkers possessing solid quantitative skills and a passion for problem solving. Consulting positions focus on delivering services for mid-to large-size manufacturers, distributors, and retailers around our competencies in supply chain network design, transportation planning and inventory planning.
Chainalytics' services include:
- Supply Chain Design and Infrastructure Planning
- Strategic Procurement Planning Services
- Strategic Market Planning
- Strategic Master Planning
- Demand Modeling
- Service Level Optimization
- Replenishment Planning
- Inventory Policy Optimization
- Inventory Deployment Planning
- Transportation network modeling,including national, regional and local delivery
- Transportation procurement optimization
- Transportation organizational assessment
- Transportation technology assessment, selection and deployment
- Transportation rate benchmarking
Chainalytics is looking for Consultants. These Consultants will work closely with and report to a Senior Manager or Principal Consultant. The Consultant’s primary role is to design and execute analysis tasks in support of delivering strategic and tactical advisory services to Chainalytics’ clients according to the project goals.
The Consultant’s specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with senior team members to design and execute specific analyses within the overall analysis strategy
- Work closely with the project managers to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Work with client counterparts to acquire necessary business data and information
- Work with team members to develop effective and polished presentation material from analysis results
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics’ analysis tools and techniques
- Support the project manager during presentations to the client.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a leading institution in industrial engineering, operations research, supply chain management, logistics, or related major (master’s degree or MBA preferred)
- Show a minimum of two years experience in using quantitative tools to analyze business data
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering quantitative analysis results as a part of a project team (focus on supply chain network design is a plus)
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques
- Have the skills and experience to use quantitative methodology and translate business requirements into quantitative models
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint (experience with decision support technology, SQL, SQL Server and other programming languages a plus)
- Although not specifically required, exposure to network optimization tools such as JDA's Supply Chain Strategist, JDA's Transportation Modeler or Transportation Optimizer, CAPS Logistics’ Supply Chain Designer/Coordinator, CAPS TransPro or RoutePro LogicTools’ LogicNet/LogicChain, LLamasoft's Supply Chain Guru, UPS's RoadNet, Descartes' RoadShow or any market leading bid optimization tools is preferred.