Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics is a rapidly growing firm constantly looking for qualified individuals to join our consulting team. Our services are geared to create value for our customers through our strong competencies, like supply chain design, integrated demand and supply chain planning, sourcing and procurement, and improving supply chain operations, transportation and packaging, and business process management.
Chainalytics is looking for a Consultant to join our Finnish team delivering service to the health care organizations. This Consultant will work closely with and report to a Senior Manager or Principal Consultant. The Consultant’s primary role is to support delivering solutions for our Health customers by optimizing business processes and developing IT solutions around this.
The Consultant’s specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with senior team members to analyze and optimize business processes for our healthcare customers
- Work closely with the project managers to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Work with client counterparts to acquire necessary business data and information
- Work with team members to develop solution that address business question of customer
- Use IT tools (like e.g. SBM) to implement business processes.
- Support the project manager during presentations to the client.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent from a leading institution in IT, industrial engineering, operations research, or related major
- Show a minimum of two years of experience in using technology/IT tools
- Demonstrate a track record of business process management (BPM)
- Have the skills and experience to use quantitative methodology and translate business requirements into quantitative models
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint (experience with decision support technology, VBscript and other programming languages a plus)
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to Helsinki, Tampere or Lappeenranta
- Full proficiency with Finnish and English (spoken and written) is required, and proficiency with other languages (Swedish/Russian/German/etc.) would be of great advantage.