Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics is looking for a Marketing Intern for its global marketing team. This is a great opportunity for a current student who would like to obtain international marketing experience while maintaining a class schedule. This opportunity would initially be a part-time, 20 hour (+/-) per week, temporary role. We are open to the possibility of a full-time opportunity once the degree is attained.
- Assist in drafting marketing pieces, newsletter articles, blog, and website content
- Assist in posting, tracking and managing social media outlets
- Assist in event planning, set up and execution
- Assist in facilitation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Research, develop and update media and blogger lists
- Lead project to increase social media presence via graphics/messaging
- Assist in other daily projects as assigned
- Junior or senior status with major coursework toward a degree in marketing, communications, public relations, supply chain, or related field required
- Internship requires a regular schedule of more than 20 hours per week
- Strong written, oral communications and computer skills
- Intrinsic knowledge of social media, Word Press and HTML is a plus
- Knowledge of shooting/editing video, and familiarity with graphic design/Photoshop is a plus