Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
The Business Operations Analyst will support internal data-driven processes – such as revenue forecasting, resource planning, and monthly KPI and scorecard development – which are aimed at improving visibility and ultimately profitability. This person will be instrumental in identifying new ways create value for the organization. The position reports to the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations and will work closely with senior leadership and other stakeholders across the globe.
- Perform recurring and ad-hoc data analyses by gathering and organizing data from multiple sources, conducting relevant analyses, and creating summary reports to communicate findings to relevant stakeholders
- Applying advanced analytical techniques and tools to effectively manage large amounts of data; develop standardized report templates and automated workflows as needed
- Identify ways to improve current business processes and systems in order to create value for the organization
- 1 to 3 years of relevant analyst experience in sales, operations, and/or finance/accounting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including VBA), SQL, Alteryx, Tableau or similar for data management, analysis, and visualization
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Aptitude for problem-solving and passion for using data to drive decisions and outcomes
- Professional services industry experience desired
- Prior experience and/or working knowledge of Deltek Vision ERP & CRM software