Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion
Chainalytics’ Integrated Demand and Supply Planning (IDSP) practice assists clients with the executive IDSP process. We define the executive IDSP process as a cross-functional business process with a goal of balancing demand and supply as profitably as possible by maintaining one “truth” – that is, one integrated sales and operations plan. In addition, we offer opportunity assessments that focus on improvements available from integrating the planning processes. Our professionals work closely with clients on initiatives to balance demand and supply by helping them design their demand and supply planning processes, overlay enabling technology, and ultimately, implement the executive IDSP process. The result is improved cost efficiency and service levels for our clients, thus increasing their supply chain’s contribution to added shareholder value and overall business effectiveness.
- Play a hands-on role in managing and delivering IDSP solutions to our clients.
- Conduct standard business / technology assessments depending on project scope and client needs.
- Set engagement objectives and scope followed by development of detailed project plans to meet specific needs of each client and engagement.
- Support sales of the Chainalytics IDSP service offerings.
- Effectively manage client relationships and joint project teams including other consultants, contractors, and client team members.
- Engage and communicate with clients at all levels of the organization during the delivery process to earn their confidence and trust.
- Responsibility for review and approval of all client deliverables in accordance with the SOW.
- Support creation of thought leadership materials (blogs, public speaking, etc) that support Chainalytics’ overall brand and positioning.
- Support the ongoing development of methodologies and new service offerings, including SaaS capabilities that generate recurring revenues where applicable.
- Impeccable integrity, passion for supply chain consulting, creative, and energetic
- Demonstrated expertise in demand planning, supply planning, capacity planning, and IDSP processes
- Significant and documented project experience involving solution design and implementation
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, both independently and in a problem-solving team-oriented environment
- Solid project management skills demonstrated across multiple industries
- Ability to supervise others and actively coach / mentor junior consultants
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Minimum 8 years of experience with emphasis in demand planning, supply planning, S&OP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or Transportation and Logistics.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or other graduate degree preferred.
- Experience in supply chain consulting or a project-based role at a Fortune 500 company is preferred.
- Implementation experience with advanced planning and scheduling technical solutions preferred, e.g. JDA, Logility, ToolsGroup, Optiant, etc.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word) and SQL.
- Proven experience working on large scale supply chain transformation initiatives with supporting references.
- The ability to travel as required (up to 50% - 70% over extended periods).
This position will report to the Principal for the North American IDSP practice. Strong preference for candidates located in Atlanta, GA.