bright minds | better methods | best outcomes
Chainalytics brings together the brightest minds in supply chain to provide data-driven consulting, managed analytics, and market intelligence services to some of the best-known companies in the world. Using a combination of innovative and proven methods, our employees deliver actionable insights and measurable outcomes across all major supply chain functions – from strategy and planning to packaging and distribution. With locations across North America, Europe, and Asia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics’ Supply Chain Operations (SCOP) practice designs and implements high-performance supply chains that support business strategies and enable our customers to adapt to changing market conditions while improving the bottom line. Our professionals work closely with leading companies’ internal supply chain professionals to develop and implement change that improves cost efficiency and service levels, increasing the supply chain’s contribution to overall business effectiveness.
The Supply Chain Operations practice services focuses on implementing actionable results across the entire supply chain, with emphasis on Logistics Operations and Service Supply Chain. Specific service offerings include:
- Logistics Operations
- Warehouse and Facility Design
- Operations and Process Review
- Logistics Service Provider Assessment and Selection
- Supply Chain Network Program Management
- Service Supply Chain
- Service Supply Chain Transformation
- Reverse Logistics Strategy
- Repair and Warranty Operations
- Service Parts Management
- Asset Optimization and Disposition
Key responsibilities include:
- Play a hands-on role in managing and delivering Supply Chain Operations services to our customers
- Support sales of Supply Chain Operations service offerings
- Support creation of thought leadership materials (blogs, public speaking, etc) that support Chainalytics’ overall brand and positioning
- Support development of methodologies and new service offerings, including annuity revenues such as outsourced planning/analytics and membership-based research/benchmarking services
Required skills include:
- Demonstrated competency evaluating operational performance, formulating actionable tactics and strategies, developing business cases for change, and managing change in a supply chain context.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, both independently and in a problem-solving team oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
Desired qualifications include:
- Minimum 5 years experience with emphasis on Logistics Operations and/or Service Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or Transportation and Logistics
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or other graduate degree preferred
- Experience in operations consulting or a project-based role at a Fortune 500 company is preferred
- Proven experience working on large scale supply chain transformation initiatives
- The ability to travel 80-100% over extended periods of time is required
Work Locations: Atlanta, Minneapolis, Denver, or Remote
Additional Information: The salary for this position will be commensurate with your experience and include an attractive bonus package and benefits. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Principals only, recruiters/placement services please do not call, email or contact us.