Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
As a Manager/Sr. Manager at Chainalytics, you join a team that helps craft supply chain strategies for the world’s largest and most dynamic firms. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
Your primary responsibilities are to lead, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable supply chain design projects. Client and/or project team members can be in multiple geographies. Projects often involve travel to client locations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver successful consulting engagements
- Lead and manage project teams and their activities
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, manage client expectations
- Efficiently manage project requirements, resources, timelines and budgets
- Communicate well: within the core project team, with key stakeholders, and with senior supply chain executives
- Deliver project results; plan and lead major client presentations
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact project scope, schedule, budget or quality
- Design modeling approaches to answer strategic business questions
- Use supply chain knowledge to identify business improvement opportunities, frame issues, structure problems, and create solution approaches
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics’ analysis tools and techniques
- Instruct and mentor junior consultants/analysts in techniques and methodology
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent from a leading institution in Engineering, Operations Research, Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related major;
- Show a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the supply chain industry, preferably working with quantitative tools and methodology in analyzing supply chain decisions (specific experience in consulting is a significant advantage)
- Demonstrate a track record of planning, leading, and delivering on supply chain projects (focus on Supply Chain Design and Inventory Optimization is preferred)
- Have the skills and experience to understand client requirements, manage client expectations, use quantitative methodologies, and execute on delivery plans
- Have experience with Lllamasoft Supply Chain Guru, ToolsGroup SO99+, JDA Supply Chain Strategist, and/or IBM LogicNet Plus, or similar supply chain modeling environments for Network Design and Inventory Optimization
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background, including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills with a strong working knowledge of data manipulation tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, and Tableau
- Possess excellent client communication and management skills and experience
- Possess the leadership and mentorship skills to help develop junior consultants and analysts
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to Bengaluru, Karnataka, India with some travel to client sites
Managers/Sr. Managers at Chainalytics must be comfortable operating in these roles:
- Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
- Leader: Significant experience leading teams and track record of consistently delivering valuable projects
- Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end solutions, working through the many obstacles along the way
- Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
- Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges