Bright Minds. Better Methods. Best Outcomes. Chainalytics accelerates fact-based transformation for supply chain leaders around the globe, including 18 of Gartner’s Top 25 supply chains. We bring unparalleled passion to our core purpose: to help leaders realize maximum value from their supply chains. Our combination of top supply chain talent, proven methodologies and proprietary market intelligence delivers actionable insight and measurable outcomes. With locations across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Chainalytics serves companies globally in a borderless fashion.
Chainalytics is looking for a Sr. Consultant for its Supply Chain Design practice in Europe, who has a professional background and career interest in Supply Chain Consulting. The candidate must be driven, energetic and analytical with great interpersonal skills and willingness to be part of a fast paced work environment.
These positions will work closely with and report to a Senior Manager or Manager. The primary duties will depend on the project scope and the candidate’s specific role within the team. Most roles require high level of face to face interaction with clients, ability to perform analytical work (Excel/Access/SQL, etc.) and present recommendations via PowerPoint/other formats to senior leadership team. The work will be performed at the customer premises or in our offices. In the Netherlands we have an office at Schiphol
You will work with senior colleagues from Chainalytics and our clients to design and deliver actionable supply chain design solutions. Your primary roles will be to review and validate data, build optimization models, run scenarios, and develop output reports.
Position responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with the project manager to gather, manipulate, analyze, summarize and report client data
- Collaborate with client teams to identify, diagnose, communicate and resolve issues
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact project schedule or quality
- Contribute to the design of the optimization model; build models according to specifications
- Own parts of the analysis and drive them to completion, involving the client and project manager as appropriate
- Develop comprehensive output reports from optimization scenarios
- Work closely with the project manager to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Support the project manager during presentations to the client
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent from a leading institution in industrial engineering, operations research, supply chain management, logistics, or related major
- Have two or more years of experience in using quantitative methods to analyze supply chain decisions
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering results as a part of a project team (focus on supply chain network design is preferred)
- Preferably has experience with Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA Supply Chain Strategist, and/or IBM LogicNet Plus, or similar supply chain modeling environments
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have advanced skills in managing large data via relational databases
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently and work well under tight timelines
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), a second European language is a plus.
Chainalytics is accepting resumes for future opportunities. We encourage you to submit your resume and as positions become available, we will reach out to candidates of interest that are in our database. We look forward to receiving your application. All of your information will be kept confidential according to legal guidelines.