We are seeking a full-time Hospitality Professional with a servant's heart to work at Chick-fil-A at 69th & Slide | 82nd & Milwaukee in Lubbock, Texas. We want people who bring diverse perspectives and a natural curiosity to the challenges in front of them. Whether you are an experienced professional or searching for your first job, we offer positions and growth opportunities to help get you where you want to go.
- Goal oriented
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Committed to excellence
- Punctual and dependable
- Works with sense of urgency
- Work at least one of the following time frames each day: 5:30am - 5pm, 11am - 8pm, 2pm - Close
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week and a minimum of 6 days a week
"To Glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."
Service - Having a heart for taking care of the needs and wants of others.
Responsibility - Being personally accountable for actions and behaviors.
Excellence - Pursuing nothing short of the best in all areas of life.
Respect - Showing honor, dignity, and charity to others in word and deed.
Leadership - Equipping and inspiring others to achieve excellence.
- Closed on Sundays
- Scholarship opportunities
- Clear path for advancement
- Competitive pay and paid vacation
- Opportunities to participate in 401k options