Do you love fixing things? Does "saving the day" drive your success? Are you a master in the art of troubleshooting? Customer Engineering Services (CES) is growing! We are seeking Technical Field Service Representatives with printer mechanical/software resolving capabilities.
We are searching for amazing customer service skills and acquired in-the Field experience in Richmond, VA area .
Technical Service Representative provides on-site technical savviness in installation, emergency repair, preventative maintenance and onsite training of operation in assigned equipment(Lexmark, Xerox, Brother, Fujifilm,Epson) throughout a geographical landscape.
Customer Engineering Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CES does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Essential job functions: duties and responsibilities
- Monitor critical accounts and actively participate in support activities to accomplish quick and effective problem resolution
- Install and remove equipment and systems as required
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Install required modifications and engineering changes to ensure that the equipment is within specifications and to increase customer productivity
- Work closely with and develop strong business relationships with the customer and client personnel
- Conduct informal operator training as needed to improve machine performance
- Complete all required reporting procedures related to the maintenance and repair of the equipment
- Maintain strong communication channels with scheduling team, parts team and phone support team to ensure complete customer happiness relative to service delivery and machine performance
- Use good business shrewdness in your daily operations to minimize operational expenses
- Meet established deadlines and reporting requirements associated with time reporting, expense reporting, call reporting, parts usage/inventory reporting, company car, credit card payments and other areas as required
- Lead and/or participate in team calls, communicating technical information to improve operations and overall efficiency.