CentralApp is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join the team of a well-known company in High Point, North Carolina. This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for all things related to the company’s two Salesforce instances. He or she will lead application support, implementation, and maintenance initiatives. The person in this position will also be responsible for the education and guidance of stakeholders regarding Salesforce best practices. The company currently utilizes approximately 20 Salesforce user licenses.
- Develop solutions to business problems and translate the solution into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Document solutions and configurations
- Provide training and learning materials to end-users
- Maintain current integrations as well as add new integrations to the SFDC platform as needed
- Roadmap and ultimately integrate/ install 3rd party applications to increase stakeholder return on the Salesforce Platform
- Ensure data quality and data management tasks to ensure the integrity of the data being imported to Salesforce is clean
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation rules and approval processes
- Design custom reports and dashboards to assist with business decisions
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and set and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3+ Years of Salesforce Administration/ Business Analysis Experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce App Builder Certification required
- Experience working in Salesforce Classic and Lightning required
- Proficiency in common business software including Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator or Developer Certifications a plus
- Experience working with SQL Server strongly preferred
To apply, complete the form below and submit your resume (required). We also encourage you to attach a cover letter detailing why you believe you would be a good fit for the position.
CentralApp does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran. Reasonable accommodations are made for qualified individuals with a disability when requested.
CentralApp is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. To learn more about this position, please contact Todd Cope at (304) 470-3004 or send an email to email@example.com.
CentralApp is a tech talent firm connecting companies across the U.S. to qualified, skilled technical workers located throughout the Appalachian and southeast region. We provide a diverse client base of companies seeking short- or long-term contractors and full- or part-time employees. To learn more about CentralApp and apply for additional work opportunities, please visit www.centralapp.us