We are seeking a Visual Designer to envision and articulate the future of our company’s digital brand. In this role, you’ll have an emphasis on all of our visual design and brand needs but also have the technical chops to execute without support from a front-end engineer. You’ll demonstrate skills in visual design principles including typography, layout, imagery, and color. The right person for us has a larger passion and portfolio around visual design but still has code to back it up. Taking that passion, you’ll help us create and iterate an online brand and identity we’re proud of and a presence that goes beyond our four walls in Ann Arbor, Michigan. From desktop websites, to responsive mobile sites, and social media platforms and applications, you’ll get to influence it all.
Skills you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in solving complex user problems and user interface design.
- Understanding of Design principles and their application.
- Basic knowledge in designing software products and applications
- Experience designing for accessibility.
- Examples of beginning and ending interactions (micro interactions) and/or mobile/responsive design considerations.
- Demonstrated skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other tools
- A solid portfolio, showcasing your ability to concept, architect and construct beautiful, intuitive and innovative websites
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to take both initiative and direction, as needed & manage multiple deadlines at once
What you’ll do:
- Design and execute hi-end concepts for corporate and commerce client, utilizing the online environment to create, evolve and support their overall brand
- Design and execute intuitive interfaces that perfectly balance our needs with the needs of the user from beginning to end
- Concept and execute sitemaps and wireframes that clearly define the architecture and functionality of the site
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that the concepts and communications you create are both effective and functional
We’re a group of passionate people helping to secure organizations by providing visibility into every server and device connected to the Internet. We believe the first step of security is visibility and we provide this visibility by leveraging data to present the most comprehensive view to our customers about their security posture.
As a fast-growing start-up headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan we’re looking for people who are just as passionate about cybersecurity as we are. Our team members are excited to share ideas, have a willingness to learn quickly, and care about having a life outside of work.
If you want to join us in partnering with security practitioners to build an innovative, data-driven solution and also have a lot of fun in the meantime, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. The more inclusive our team is, the easier our mission will be to accomplish. Whether you’re just starting in your career, coming back to the workforce, or just decided a new adventure is on the horizon, we want to hear from you!