The types of things you’ll do:
- Partner with product and design teams to build and launch new products
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to translate Censys data into customer facing features
- Design automated solutions for building, testing, monitoring, and deploying applications in a continuous integration environment.
- Solve problems across multiple codebases and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with backend web frameworks (e.g., Rails, Django, Pyramid)
- Experience with object- oriented languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, or Java)
- Familiarity with SQL (e.g., PostgreSQL) or NoSQL stores (e.g., Cassandra)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment at is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, any other basis covered by law.