Do you love to dig through and analyse data to arrive at insights that will shift the needle? Do you have a naturally curious and analytical mindset? Can you deal with ambiguity in your search for answers? If you shine at cross-functional collaboration and are able to communicate results to technical and non-technical audiences, we’d love to hear from you.
Celtx is an ambitious and fast growing software development company that offers an industry leading and one of a kind product. Our cloud-based Celtx Studios brings together creative teams and facilitates full-spectrum collaboration on film, video and game production. We are expanding our Business Intelligence team and are looking to add a Data Analyst to our group.
We foster an open, innovative, and forward thinking atmosphere. At Celtx, everybody is given a seat at the table and an opportunity to have their voice heard. We all share a common mission to cultivate a workshop of ideas that will help keep Celtx ahead of the curve. It’s engaging, dynamic, and fun.
- Have a background in a quantitative field (data science, computer science, engineering,
- Are a natural problem solver
- Enjoy digging into an issue and uncovering a solution
- Have experience with data analysis and visualization, and are comfortable with SQL
- Love working as part of a team
- Have experience with a BI visualization tool (Google Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Are a fast learner and have strong communication skills
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing, modelling and interpreting large data sets
- Working with various groups across the organization to ensure they have the information necessary to make business decisions
- Creating reports and dashboards for various stakeholders
Bonus Points if you:
- Have experience building, evaluating and deploying forecasting models
- Are comfortable with statistics, designing/analysing experiments
- Have used Google Big Query
- Are comfortable with Python or R
We offer competitive compensation and generous perks.