- At CBT Nuggets, we don’t just create training. We create a learning experience that enhances the lives of our learners. If you’re interested in creating content that’s thoughtful and life-changing, we’d love to hear from you.
- As a trainer, you will have the freedom to share your knowledge with learners from around the world. And, as a creator at CBT Nuggets, we want you to do that by being yourself: teaching should feel as though you’re speaking with a peer, sharing insight and helping them through their knowledge gaps.
- Your day-to-day will consist of collaborating with our team to design your content, working with illustrators to ensure it looks great, and working with the technologies or techniques that you know and love to create whiteboard style video training that’s personable and fun to watch.
- As an individual, you are a constant learner. Change is the only constant, and your goal is to stay on top of that change. You’re an expert in your field; if there is a question about technology within your wheelhouse, you’re the person with the answers. If you don’t have the answers, you know where to find them. You’re always ready for a new challenge, and learning new technologies and sharing your knowledge about them is what motivates you most.
- We spend a lot of time finding the right person for the right job, and when we find that person, we work with them to create the most empowering environment possible. At CBT Nuggets, you won’t be an employee. You’ll be a member of the CBT Nuggets family, and we always take care of our family. For our full-time team members, we provide generous vacation time, insurance for you and your immediate family, a paid cell phone, the equipment you need to do your job, opportunities to engage with the CBT Nugget’s family and our learners, and more.
- If you want to join this team and help us change the world one learner at a time, send us a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re a perfect fit, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Creation of engaging content on a regular basis
- Content matches Quality Control Standards set forth by the Learning Content Team
- An overall rating of above 4.5 stars across all content
- Providing constructive, valuable peer feedback when requested in a timely manner
- Passion for sharing knowledge
- 5+ years in your area of expertise
- Familiarity with eLearning
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Relevant certifications or demonstrated in-depth knowledge
- Ability to make the complicated, simple
- Must be an independent thinker
- Must have exceptional planning skills
- Must be honest and value integrity
- Must be willing to treat all co-workers with respect
- Must understand and appreciate the value of teamwork
- Must have a good work ethic
- Must have impeccable attention to detail
- Must care about the mission of CBT Nuggets
- Must be passionate about our learners’ success
- Must be comfortable with autonomy and be a self-starter
- Must be eager to learn and grow in your professional life
- Must be adaptable and open to change
Skills that are Preferred but not Required:
- A love of IT and/or technology
- Ability to be proficient with an Apple laptop
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, and internal CBT Nuggets software
I hope this has been informative for you, and I’d like to thank you for reading.
CBT NUGGETS MISSION
...to continually improve learning effectiveness.
CBT NUGGETS FAVORITE QUOTES
“It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you don’t care who gets the credit.”
“Be honest, direct, and real.”
“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
“Life should be better tomorrow than it is today.”
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position is a full-time (40 hours per week) salaried position
- Generous employee benefits detailed in CBT Nuggets Benefits at-a-glance available upon request.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without written notice.
If you understand the value of hard work and you’re passionate about both the mission of CBT Nuggets and your role in it, then CBT Nuggets will be a very rewarding career opportunity for you.
CBT Nuggets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. In addition to federal law requirements, CBT Nuggets complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CBT Nuggets expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. Improper interference with the ability of CBT Nuggets’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
CBT Nuggets provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals who need accommodation for medical or religious reasons, as provided by law, in regards to candidate selection, job assignment, compensation, training, benefits, promotion, discipline, and termination, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to CBT Nuggets. The Company is committed to engaging in an interactive process for qualified individuals seeking reasonable accommodations as provided by law.
CBT Nuggets actively maintains and regularly updates its Affirmative Action Program.