Caspar.AI is building the homes of the future. Our intelligent operating system connects to the devices in consumer's homes, and adapts the home to resident's preferences. The company is beginning to rapidly deploy to thousands of apartments. It was co-founded by Ashutosh Saxena (CEO) and David Cheriton (Chief Scientist). Their previous companies include Arista Networks (NSDQ: ANET), Apstra Networks, and Zibby.
A full stack engineer has the capability and flexibility to work on any part of our system. Responsibilities range from building microservices for user-facing API’s to responsive web views for our client facing products. You will collaborate with multiple internal and external clients to define and execute on the product.
- Develop scalable systems with production reliability
- Develop microservices for API’s, data pipelines, etc.
- Build responsive UI’s for mobile and management dashboards
- Writing comprehensive tests to maintain a reliable system
- Working closely with various engineering/ product partners
- Adept problem solver with an appetite to learn
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Expertise in one or more web app frameworks; preferable in Node or Flask
- Sensible design expertise in how to build web applications for 3rd party clients
- Building microservices for API’s; either built in house or integrating 3rd party API’s
- A passion for smart homes and interconnected devices at scale
- Redis, Postgres
- Node.js, Flask
- Angular, React, Bootstrap
- Android or iOS