Caspar.AI is creating the homes of the future with the help of artificial intelligence. Our intelligentOS runs 50+ devices in multi-family housing complexes across the US and Japan. We were co-founded by Ashutosh Saxena (CEO) and David Cheriton (Chief Scientist) --- former Professors at Cornell and Stanford. Their previous companies include Arista Networks (NSDQ: ANET), Apstra Networks, and Zibby.
We are growing our team and currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO. This position will be based at our headquarters in Redwood City, CA.
- The EA will be an extension of the CEO, helping to optimize their efficiency in the business through prioritization and collaboration.
- The EA should have experience being the gatekeeper of time, understanding the priority of requests and tactfully managing the experience of those with whom the CEO interacts
- Plan and coordinate internal and external facing meetings which may include cross functional teams and outside vendors ensuring the CEO is informed and successful.
- Reviews, proofreads and formats all correspondence to ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency.
- Other planning and interaction includes, but is not limited to, travel coordination, all hands planning, internal events, offsites and other related activities
- Available and responsive to the startup nature of the business
- General office duties as needed
- Ability to draft presentations and emails for executive-level communication
- Conserve CEOs time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Experience in communicating and interacting with executive level personnel
- Experience managing confidential and private information with discretion, judgement and diplomacy
- Highly organized with the ability to track multiple high priority issues
- Excellent judgement with the ability to triage and escalate critical issues
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support for 1 or more executives
- Attention to detail. Being right the first time matters a lot in this role.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks