Caspar.ai is creating the homes of the future with the help of artificial intelligence. Our intelligentOS runs 50+ devices in multi-family housing complexes across the US and Japan. We were co-founded by Ashutosh Saxena (CEO) and David Cheriton (Chief Scientist) --- former Professors at Cornell and Stanford. Their previous companies include Arista Networks (NSDQ: ANET), Apstra Networks, and Zibby.
We are growing our team and currently seeking an experienced and passionate Customer Success person to join our team. This position will be based at our headquarters in Redwood City, CA or in our office in Venice, CA.
- Assist in hiring, training and managing a remote team of on-site Customer Success Specialists.
- Help lead the team to provide best-in-class customer experiences
- Customer Success:
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Drive and oversee customer success processes (on-boarding, support, and services).
- Accountable for overall adoption and satisfaction. Using metrics, proactively address issues impacting customer experience, satisfaction, or retention.
- Act in a result-driven manner for the customer. Come up with creative solutions if customers aren't getting what they need and tactfully manage customers to increase adoption/satisfaction.
- Product Feedback:
- Be the customer advocate. Provide product/priority feedback based on customer data.
- Develop and lead feedback review processes like Customer QBRs, etc.
- Required: 5-10 years of experience in a consumer-focused customer success role
- Passion for customer success and a clear customer-focused attitude
- Experience developing customer success processes and managing a remote team
- Clear communicator: Excellent written and spoken English
- Demonstrated ownership of not only for your work but also for the performance of team members
- Detail oriented and results-driven.
- Excellent customer skills.
- Excellence in active listening, especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Excellent organization and time management/multi-tasking skills (comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, operating at both strategic and tactical levels)
- Ability to solve customer and project issues, provide options and recommendations and escalate or ask for help as needed.
- Willing to travel up 10% of the time.
Applicants: Please provide a cover letter explaining how your background would fit with the qualifications listed above.