Caspar.AI is creating the homes of the future with the help of artificial intelligence. Our intelligentOS runs 50+ devices in multi-family housing complexes across the US and Japan. We were co-founded by Ashutosh Saxena (CEO) and David Cheriton (Chief Scientist) --- former Professors at Cornell and Stanford. Their previous companies include Arista Networks (NSDQ: ANET), Apstra Networks, and Zibby.
We are growing our team and currently seeking an experienced Business Operations Manager to join our team. In this role, you will collaborate with management to execute business strategies and help manage our operations. Additionally, you will manage financial processes and generate financial reports.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Redwood City, CA.
- Oversee financial processes (money handling, invoicing, accounting and banking)
- Identify and pursue means to control company costs
- Generate financial reports and interact with tax attorney
- Ensure company finances are in good order and follow GAAP
- Improve overall business practices
- Oversee procurement and inventory management to ensure efficient cost control
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing recommendations
- Prepare and review business presentations as needed
- Attend business meetings with CEO and follow-up with action items
- Keep corporations obligations in order (e.g., state and federal filings)
- BA in Business Administration or Accounting
- 5+ years experience with business operations or finance
- Demonstrated ability to define and oversee financial processes
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-directed and able to work in a fast moving, startup environment