Caspar.AI is building the homes of the future. Our intelligent operating system connects to IoT devices in the home and using the latest AI and Machine Learning technologies, adapts the home to the resident's preferences. Caspar’s real-time predictive systems deliver the convenience, feeling of security, and savings in time and energy that allows residents to live in a home that works for them.
A software engineer has the capability, flexibility and computer science skills to work on any components of a system from development end-user features to infrastructure supporting critical services. The software engineer will build real-time performant, reliable, and scalable systems that meet the high-quality bar for any feature or service that goes into production.
- Work with a team to develop a feature set and/or a backend service.
- Maintain features and services and iteratively improve them over time.
- Track usage and metrics, ensuring high quality through test automation
- Create innovative solutions that meet the technical requirements
- Well versed in Python or any OOP language
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Appetite to learn and desire to improve
- Experience in analysis and debugging systems preferred
- Projects related to machine learning, distributed data and/or real time systems desirable
- Industry work experience a plus
Caspar's leadership team consists of successful serial entrepreneurs, whose previous companies include Arista Networks (IPO), Zibby, Apstra Networks, iControl Networks (acquired by Comcast). If you would like to learn more about Caspar’s founders please see links below: