A software engineer has the capability, flexibility and computer science skills to work on any components of a system from development end-user features to infrastructure supporting critical services. The software engineer will build real-time performant, reliable, and scalable systems that meet the high-quality bar for any feature or service that goes into production.
- Work with a team to develop a feature set and/or a backend service.
- Maintain features and services and iteratively improve them over time.
- Track usage and metrics, ensuring high quality through test automation
- Create innovative solutions that meet the technical requirements
- Well versed in Python or any OOP language
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Appetite to learn and desire to improve
- Experience in analysis and debugging systems preferred
- Projects related to machine learning desirable
- Industry work experience a plus