Caspar.ai is creating the homes of the future with the help of artificial intelligence. Our intelligentOS runs 50+ devices in multi-family housing complexes across the US and Japan. We were co-founded by Ashutosh Saxena (CEO) and David Cheriton (Chief Scientist) --- former Professors at Cornell and Stanford. Their previous companies include Arista Networks (NSDQ: ANET), Apstra Networks, and Zibby.
We are growing our team and currently seeking a passionate Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Success team. This position will be based in Las Vegas, NV and will report to the Customer Success Manager.
- Customer Success:
- Develop strong customer relationships with tenants.
- Organize periodic community events to build a Caspar community among tenants.
- Accountable for customers’ overall adoption and satisfaction. Use metrics to proactively address issues that impact customer experience, satisfaction, or retention. Escalate when needed.
- Act in a result-driven manner for the customer. Come up with creative solutions if customers aren't getting what they need and tactfully manage customers to increase adoption/satisfaction.
- Product Feedback:
- Be the customer advocate. Provide feedback based on customer data.
- Customer Support:
- Own customer issues. Provide on-site support and escalate as needed. Close the loop with the customer after issue has been resolved.
- Operations Support:
- During the construction and commissioning phase of a building project, support the Construction Project Manager as needed on-site.
- Passion for customer success and a clear customer-focused attitude
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Clear communicator: Excellent written and spoken English
- Demonstrated empathy for customers, colleagues, and all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ownership of not only for your work but also for the performance of teammates
- Detail oriented and results-driven.
- Excellent customer skills.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellence in active listening, especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Empathetic and tactful communication with customers
- Excellent organization and time management/multi-tasking skills (comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, operating at both strategic and tactical levels)
- Ability to solve customer and project issues: provide options, recommendations, and escalate or ask for help as needed.