Caspar.AI is building the homes of the future. Our intelligent operating system connects to IoT devices in the home and using the latest AI and Machine Learning technologies, adapts the home to the resident's preferences. Caspar’s real-time predictive systems deliver the convenience, feeling of security, and savings in time and energy that allows residents to live in a home that works for them.
We are growing our team and currently seeking an experienced and passionate Customer Success person to join our team. This position will be based in Las Vegas, NV.
- Assist in hiring, training and managing a remote team of on-site Customer Success Specialists, whose primary job is to assist tenants make the best use of Caspar in their homes.
- Lead the customer success team to provide best-in-class customer experiences.
- Customer Success:
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Drive and oversee customer success processes (on-boarding, support, and services).
- Accountable for overall adoption and satisfaction. Using metrics, proactively address issues impacting customer experience, satisfaction, or retention.
- Act in a result-driven manner for the customer. Come up with creative solutions if customers aren't getting what they need and tactfully manage customers to increase adoption/satisfaction.
- Product Feedback:
- Be the customer advocate. Provide product/priority feedback based on customer data.
- Develop and lead feedback review processes such as Customer QBRs, etc.
- Required: 2-5 years of experience in a property management role, or working with the leasing office.
- Required: 2-5 years of experience in a consumer-focused customer success role. Home automation experience is a bonus!
- Passion for customer success and a clear customer-focused attitude
- Experience developing customer success processes and managing a remote team
- Clear communicator: Excellent written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated ownership of not only for your work but also for the performance of team members
- Detail oriented and results-driven.
- Excellent customer skills:
- Excellence in active listening, especially when dealing with difficult customers.
- Excellent organization and time management/multi-tasking skills (comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, operating at both strategic and tactical levels)
- Ability to solve customer and project issues, provide options and recommendations and escalate or ask for help as needed.
- Willing to travel if and when needed.
Applicants: Please provide a cover letter explaining why you wish to work at Caspar.ai, and how your background fits with the qualifications listed above.