Are you passionate about solving problems and creating solutions? Do you combine strong technical skills and experience working with enterprise customers?
CARTO leads the world of location intelligence, empowering organizations to discover insights hidden in their location data and turn them into business impact with location apps.
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners and Salesforce Ventures, CARTO is transforming the location intelligence space. Our incredible team works from offices in New York, Madrid, Washington DC, and beyond.
We are looking for a growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work with CARTO’s most strategic customers to use location intelligence to solve their high-impact business needs. Our Customer Success Team ensures clients adopt and see value with CARTO. Our aim is to be trusted advisors to our customers – helping solve business problems with CARTO solutions, managing accounts, and ensuring that customers love CARTO. This role will be based in our Madrid (Spain) office, which is located in the very centric Plaza de Callao.
What you will achieve:
- Ability to deliver results through others by leading and influencing different phases of the customer lifecycle (from onboarding to renewal)
- Maintain high levels of engagement to ensure your customers see value from insights, increase adoption, and uncover new uses for CARTO’s location intelligence tools.
- Identify opportunities for expansion and be a source of intelligence to drive the evolution of our products and new solutions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our most strategic enterprise customers across different verticals -- engaging to deeply understand their business needs and goals with CARTO.
- Be the voice of our customers at CARTO, interfacing with Product and other teams.
- Analyse and interpret data to present actionable insights (KPI´s, forecast, P&L, etc.)
What you need to thrive:
Our CSMs need to be able to help our customers with different types of queries by navigating wisely the organization and consistently be able to prove the value of Carto. You will be managing enterprise accounts working with senior business managers at large, complex companies.
For this, successful CSMs have:
- 4+ years of enterprise customer-facing customer success, SaaS account management, or strategic consulting, with a strong technical foundation and business savvy.
- The ability to speaks to C level stakeholders comfortably
- The skills to lead technical conversations.
- The skills to use data, CARTO products, and your technical skills to develop proofs-of-concept and advise on solutions.
- The ability to translate complex technical messages into easy to articulate action plans.
- Experience handling complex enterprise organizations and solving difficult problems.
- Proven ability to develop successful collaborations, trust, and communications with executive leadership, technical and sales teams, along with technical users of the software.
- Curiosity and a passion for serving customers. Ability to be diplomatic, empathetic, poised, and action-oriented when working with customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong combination of being both a team player and a detail-oriented, self-starter.
- Familiarity with SQL is invaluable
- Bonus points for:
- experience with Analytics, BI tools, ETL tools, and enterprise SaaS startups.
- Technical knowledge of Geo world and tools.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish
What we offer:
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of Madrid
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a ping-pong table and cinema :)
Provide us your resume and be sure to let us know why you’re a great match for this role and for CARTO!
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability