CARTO is making a huge impact on some of the most important global corporations (Mastercard, T-Mobile, Google, Vodafone) developing custom solutions on top of its powerful geospatial platform. Right now, we are looking to incorporate to its Solutions Team a creative and technical background professional who can work defining and scoping the customer’s needs.
Do you have a passion for solving the most cutting-edge customer problems with data and analytics? Do you love maps and geospatial apps? Do you want to be part of a high performing team at a rapidly growing tech company with an awesome culture? Do you have expertise and demonstrated success dimensioning and defining geospatial solutions? If so we want to talk to you!
CARTO is the global leading platform for analyzing location data, and putting it in the hands of both data scientists and business users to help them make decisions, solve problems, and improve their business. From smartphones to connected cars, location data is changing the way we live and the way business happens. Everyone, from business analysts to data scientists, use our software and location data to understand where and why things happen, optimize business processes, and predict future outcomes.
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is poised to lead the location intelligence (LI) space.
This position is based in our Sevilla office.
- Lead projects from both a technical and commercial point of view
- Communicate with our clients
- Manage the technical and QA team for the project
- Create new value propositions. Our clients expect a level of innovation that they don't have internally.
- With enough expertise, this role will be helping to manage the rest of the PM’s work in a strong collaboration with the Director of Engineering in Professional Services.
- Work hard and have fun!
- 5 years of expertise in GIS consultancy, preferably in the data science, BI, geospatial and analytics field
- 3+ years managing software projects
- Experience working on solution-oriented apps
- A collaborative work style that can thrive in a flexible, fluid operating environment
- Great communication and people skills
- A positive mindset. You’re self- motivated with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering growth. You run quickly with little supervision
- Most of all, you are optimistic, data-driven, smart, and eager to learn!
- Complete fluency in both English and Spanish
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Private medical insurance and stock options.
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming multicultural and multilingual company with a supportive, team-work oriented work environment.
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
- The opportunity to work with leading companies that want to solve challenging localization problems.
- Salary range between 35.000 – 40.000 euros.
Provide us your resume and explain your interest. Be sure to let us know why you’re a great match for this role and for CARTO!
Do you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
To learn more about us, please visit our blog or follow us on Twitter (@carto) or Instagram (@cartohq).