From smartphones to connected cars, location data is changing the way we live and the way business happens. CARTO is the platform that turns location data into more efficient delivery routes, better behavioural marketing, strategic store placements and more.
Everyone, from business analysts to data scientists, use our software and location data to understand where and why things happen, optimize business processes, and predict future outcomes.
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is poised to lead the LI space.
As our Sales Enablement Manager, you will coach and partner with our Sales team to provide the tools, skills and knowledge necessary to increase sales productivity and efficiency through pipeline creation, deal acceleration, and overall revenue growth. In this position, you will play an integral role in various commercial and customer-driven areas of the business, including Sales, Revenue Operations and Marketing, facilitating and preparing Internal/External Training.
This position will be based out of our Madrid office, and report to our VP of Operations, who is based in New York.
- Accelerate time to full productivity and platform fluency across every sales role.
- Improve retention of sales team members.
- Coach our sales force while minimizing the impact on productivity and revenue.
- Ensure cohesiveness between sales departments
- Increase scalability, predictability and repeatability of the sales process.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to design, build and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program, including: running and enhancing our existing sales bootcamp, sales playbook, master sales deck, proposal templates, and certification programs to increase sales velocity and conversion rates.
- Train sales team on proposal development best practices and support in the refinement of proposals, including: our strategic positioning, package and pricing guidance, and quota development.
- Own, manage, and maintain the Sales Wiki (sales enablement content repository), including CARTO’s demo gallery.
- Liaise with product marketing on the generation of market and competitive intelligence.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Drive strategic vision for the co-development and roll-out of client and partner product training certification with the Solutions and Product Marketing team.
- Design and implement metrics tracking system to measure and report on training certifications, and content adoption.
- Experience working in or with direct sales, pre-sales and/or enablement in an enterprise software and/or SaaS environment
- Strong public speaking skills and a desire to communicate effectively to diverse audiences with different needs and learning styles
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Passion for breaking down complex ideas into manageable pieces
- Proven track record of implementing successful sales process, methodology and playbook initiatives
- High impact individual who can be successful driving cross-functional change management and problem resolution
- Experience developing and leading a sales bootcamp for both new hires and more tenured field staff
- Experience in the GIS industry is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Enablement or sales training experience is preferred
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of Madrid
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a ping-pong table and cinema
Do you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
To learn more about us, please visit our blog
or follow us on Twitter
(@carto) or Instagram