From smartphones to connected cars, location data is changing the way we live and the way business happens. CARTO is the platform that turns location data into more efficient delivery routes, better behavioral marketing, strategic store placements, and much more.
Everyone, from business analysts to developers and data scientists, use our software and location data to understand where and why things happen, optimize business processes, and predict future outcomes.
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is leading in the Location Intelligence (LI) space.
To continue our growth, we are looking for a Demand Generation Lead who is passionate about building a pipeline of opportunities with enterprise companies worldwide who want to capture the value of Location Intelligence.
This individual will lead our Demand Generation team (3 people), reporting to our VP Marketing - with regular interactions with our sales team and business operations team to propel us to success.
- Manage our email marketing strategy including planning, copywriting, testing, and reporting.
- Create and execute a lead nurture strategy that generates pipeline, resurfaces leads, and speeds up opportunities.
- Manage our commercial database, ensuring cleanliness and data integrity.
- Develop and implement a segmentation strategy that enables us to deliver the right message to the right audience, increasing database engagement and reducing unsubscribes.
- Create compelling, conversion-focused landing pages for content, webinars, and events that drive qualified leads in collaboration with our content and product marketing team.
- Be one of our in-house Hubspot and Salesforce experts, supporting the implementation of our marketing automation platform and acting as a day-to-day administrator alongside Marketing and Business Operations.
- Manage technical aspects of our marketing automation systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- A proactive, fast learner and who can work independently, as well as collaborating and leading a team.
- With previous experience in marketing automation and/or email marketing tools (Hubspot is a plus).
- Analytical and capable of working with data and spreadsheets to share insights across our sales and marketing organization.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to understand business needs and translate them into actions.
- Fluent in English (our day-to-day language).
- Interested in technology and how Location Intelligence can be relevant to large enterprise.
- Ability to collect, prioritize and implement feedback and ideas from the rest of our company's stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth startup where the needs of the business can change rapidly.
- Passionate about coaching other team members to succeed.
- Competitive compensation.
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the center of Madrid
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a ping-pong table and cinema :)
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming, multicultural and multilingual company.
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
Do you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
To learn more about us, please visit our blog
or follow us on Twitter
(@carto) or Instagram