Care to Stay Home is hiring professional caregivers to fill immediate openings! We pride ourselves on great communication and making a difference in the lives of our clients. We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team to provide one on one care for clients in their home.
COVID-19: Safety is a priority! We maintain a safe work environment for employees by providing PPE as required, and performing routine check-ins with caregivers and clients.*
Saturday: 6:00AM - 6:00PM
Sunday: 6:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday: 6:00PM - 6:00AM
- Pay Rates of $14.50-$15.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Health Benefits
- Paid Sick Days
- 401K + Employer Matching!
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- $50 Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Line
- Weekly Pay every Friday
- Paid Training & Continuing Education
- Corporate Discounts for Amusement Parks and More!
Activities of Daily Living
- Maximum transferring and ambulation
- Bathing or showering, dressing, toileting, and other personal care
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Transportation to appointments or running errands
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Additional Duties within the scope of practice of Home Care Aides
- Home Care Aide Registration with the State of California- If you don’t have it, don’t worry! We can assist.
- At least 1-2 years of verifiable work experience with Home Care Organizations or in related patient-care settings
- TB test (showing negative)
- Reliable transportation (vehicle to use for work, valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and registration)
*If you would like more information about the steps we are taking, please call us.
SEE WHY WE ARE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Check us out on Yelp!
Check us out on Facebook!
Keywords: Home Care Aide, CNA, caregiver, home care, resident aide, registered home care aide, HCA, nursing assistant, LVN, RN, caretaker, certified nursing assistant, companion, direct care, direct support professional, hospice, hospice aide, long-term care, housekeeping, personal care aide, running errands, cooking, care to stay home, private duty, one on one, transferring, ADL, activities of daily living.