Care To Stay Home is looking to expand its Marketing & Sales division in Southern California! Come join an Award Winning, Great Place to Work certified Senior Care Company that is committed to providing outstanding service to those who Care To Stay Home!
The successful candidate for the Home Care Marketing & Sales Associate will report directly to the Director of Customer Acquisition. The candidate will oversee all external marketing affairs for Care To Stay Home in the Orange County market and other emerging home care markets. The Marketing Associate will represent the brand and company at various locations and functions in the senior community and will be responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with various professionals in the senior care community. In addition to building the company image in the community, the Marketing Associate will work with Care To Stay Home Management staff to oversee the delivery and quality of services provided by Care To Stay Home field staff.
The successful candidate will have a business building approach with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strategic thinker able to focus on details while overseeing the bigger picture. He/she will work with other key executives in the company in addition to being a hands-on professional possessing expert leadership skills in-home care, assisted living, skilled nursing or other related fields. As a leader in this fast growing organization, the Marketing Associate will challenge his/her own individual performance, the current office leadership team performance, and the performance of all contributors within the organization, regardless of position.
- Develop new relationships with potential customer referral sources
- Design, develop and implement, in collaboration with company owners, Care To Stay Home’s overall sales and marketing initiatives focusing on strategic sustainable growth.
- Design, update and/or review current marketing strategies, as necessary.
- Identify new markets for expansion opportunities.
- Strategically design, develop and implement new market expansion plans.
- Assure program stability in a competitive market.
- Be familiar with all Care To Stay Home clients, staff and clients potential needs.
- Meet regularly with Company Owners to review activities, provide support, assign tasks, establish, review or revise goals and objectives pertaining to Marketing programs and efforts.
- Participate in rotating “On-Call” duties
- Represent Care To Stay Home to all organizations and agencies as appropriate.
Experience required for the position includes the following:
- 3-5 years of Marketing & Sales experience.
- A successful track record indicating a working knowledge of sales/marketing, business operations, quality assurance, program development, and implementation, and customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Leadership qualities (high energy level, diplomatic, performance-driven, customer service oriented, and ability to lead a team).
- Must be able to move quickly while making informed and intelligent decisions.
- A leader that can develop a successful marketing campaign represented by growth and business development.
- Be able to grow and replicate their performance day in and day out through measurable results.
Salary and Compensation package negotiable. This is a Performance-based and performance driven position. Must be a team player and willing to do what it takes to provide the best care possible to each client and family.
Contact Parker Wells for more details.