CareerKarma360 is a full circle corporate recruiting partner and Career Coaching company. Our clients (employers) view us as an extension of their recruiting team. Oh, and some think of us as life savors, when we find and fill their open positions with job seekers just like you!
Our Candidates (that's you) think of us as a leader in Career Coaching and Talent Acquisition. If you have ever considered Career Coaching we hope you will consider us. Ok, and when we find you your next best job ever, you can call us Hero's!
Are Client is looking for a fun, energetic, hard-working DevOps Engineer. to join their team to build the core on our their next generation platform in healthcare credentialing.
This is a full-time salaried position with outstanding benefits.
They are located in South Jordan, Utah and have easy access to I-15, Trax, and Frontrunner. There are several restaurants within walking distance. If you are looking for a challenging career with a creative outlet, then apply!
Oh, and if you love Star Wars, play softball, build cool things with lego's, and have mad Nerf gun skills we think you'll like it here.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
A day in the life:
- Designing infrastructure and automated systems to support massively distributed architecture
- Continuing to scale our several-hundred-core, 50-terabyte ElasticSearch logging infrastructure
- Developing tools to manage configuration and deployment of large server clusters
- Forecasting and planning for the infrastructure needs of a fast-growing SaaS company and finding ways to improve the efficiency
- Collaborating with our engineering team to detect, to resolve and enhance infrastructure problems
- Maintaining highly available and redundant web and backend systems that serve millions of users, and 1000’s of requests per second
What they are looking for:
They are seeking an experienced, talented DevOps Engineer with 5 to 8 years of experience to join the engineering team. You’ll be bringing your talent and expertise to continue building and scaling a highly available, massively distributed SaaS platform.
- BS in Information Systems or Computer Science, related field experience, or both.
- Experience working with automated server configuration and deployment tools
- Proficiency working in Unix/Linux environments, particularly with web-facing systems
- Experience with platform/web security roles
- Experience with distributed systems
- AWS, Google Cloud Compute, Azure
- Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible
- Redis, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, LogStash, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Nginx, Apache, Rsyslog, Auditd, HAproxy
- Ruby, Golang, Python, Bash
- Docker, Rancher,
- Gitlab CI, Jenkins, TravisCI
Not required but would love to see:
- Healthcare systems Industry experience is a plus
- Networking Certifications are a plus
- Great shot with nerf guns (HR does not endorse this skill set)
- Reasonable medical, dental, vision plans – with little or no cost to you
- 10 Company Paid Holidays your per year and Generous Paid Time Off
- Short-Term and Long-term Disability & company paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous Company Match (100% vesting day 1)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
If this position sounds good to you please apply. If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com. Once we review your resume we will let you know all about our client and the great company you are applying to. We may also surprise you with additional positions to consider.