Director of Strategic Sales
CareerKarma360 is a full circle corporate recruiting partner. Our clients view us as an extension of their recruiting team. Oh, and some think of us as life savers. Our Candidates (that's you) think of us the leader in Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition. Ok, and when we find them their next best job ever, some call us Hero's!
Our client is looking for an Director of Strategic Sales. The company is a leader in the healthcare staffing industry; they place a variety of nursing, therapy and imaging, physician, and health information management professionals in facilities from coast-to-coast.
They have the following Corporate position opening located in Park City just off Kimball Junction.
As their new Director of Strategic Sales you will develop and maintain a sales territory for our client to increase top line revenue and bottom line results.
The Director of Strategic Sales will develop and maintain a sales territory for our client to increase top line revenue and bottom line results focusing exclusively on, but not limited to, Hospitals, Schools, Skilled Nursing, Correctional, Clinics, Sports Therapy Clinics, and Rehabilitation facilities while using Company core values of Integrity, Candor, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
- Develop marketing, and sales strategies to establish and/or expand staffing business in the aforementioned facility type within your assigned territory; responsible for introducing and/or selling all lines of business including local contingent, travel nursing/allied, physicians, advanced practice, RPO, MSP, and all other SHC business offerings
- Perform sales activities which include cold calling, drop-bys, phone sales, emailing campaigns, the use of social media, RFP’s, corporate sponsored events, trade shows, and client lunches dinners as well as special engagements
- Develop database of key accounts and remain in constant contact to ensure they are recognized as a solutions-driven provider
- Contact prospective clients to promote use of our clients solution sales
- Travel via car or airplane to cover territory if necessary; travel could be up to 60% within assigned territory, with occasional travel outside assigned territory
- Make presentations to appropriate associations/organizations to increase awareness of SHC presence and to promote local and national services
- Address client concerns and problems effectively and timely
- Provide immediate and detailed feedback to team members on all accounts in TRM database
- Uncover new clients needs, situations and challenges by asking probing questions
- Present appropriate features and benefits to meet clients needs and handle objections
- Develop/expand existing clients needs and make formal presentations to potential clients
- Use the sales process when meeting with people from different levels, positions or backgrounds, to overcome resistance/complaints by recruits/clients
- Retain flexible schedules in order to service clients request and/or handle complaints
- Communicate with clients as well as field and office talent in a professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
- Collaborate with the appropriate offices and divisions including Local Offices, Contracting, Marketing and the Credit Department to put together RFP’s for prospective clients
- Maintain a problem-solving attitude under stressful circumstances
- Establish long-term business goals and projects with Manager
- Maintain an active target list and pipeline weekly of top tiered perspective clients
- Allocate proper amounts of time to activities based on priority
- Function in the capacity of the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for any and all process related queries with regards to Business Development activities
- Provide support to the Manager’s during the acquisition and development of targeted client
- Work with Managers on call planning, presentations and client sales visits
- Effective management of company sales objectives including communication of actions to support process flow as well as training and troubleshooting
- Ensure contract compliance and distribution
- Minimum 5-8 years outside business to business sales experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline preferred
- Demonstrated excellent negotiating skills
- Demonstrated experience in selling strategic sales solutions
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in recruiting, staffing, production methods, human resources, and/or similar or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling recruiting services; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales management systems
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and software systems including Microsoft Office products and the Internet
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
If this position and company is a good fit for you please apply. Once we review your resume we will let you know all about our client and the great company you are applying to.