Accounts Payable Clerk
CareerKarma360 is a full circle corporate recruiting partner and Career Coaching company. Our clients (employers) view us as an extension of their recruiting team. Oh, and some think of us as life savors, when we find and fill their open positions with job seekers just like you!
Our Candidates (that's you) think of us as a leader in Career Coaching and Talent Acquisition. If you have ever considered Career Coaching we hope you will consider us. Ok, and when we find you your next best job ever, you can call us Hero's!
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. As the new Accounts Payable Clerk you would assist with Accounts Payable related transactions.
Assist with the basic functions of processing Accounts Payable related transactions while using the Company core values of Integrity, Candor, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. Below is a list of essential functions for this role across the Company.
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, coding, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles transactions processed by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks and issuing stop payments when necessary.
- Assists in setup and maintenance of vendors by verifying federal ID numbers and collecting required documents.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records including contracts, invoices and vendor paperwork
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Work with field offices to process and code vendor invoices quickly and accurately
- Experience with Concur and Great Plains highly preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent and/or a minimum of 2 or more years equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and software systems including Microsoft Office products and the Internet
- Must have strong analytical skills with working knowledge of spreadsheets and general business accounting
- Must be able to work for prolonged periods of sitting, typing and use of the phone and computer
- Must successfully complete on-boarding training/tutorials and attend future webcasts/trainings as required
If this position sounds good to you please apply. If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com. Once we review your resume we will let you know all about our client and the great company you are applying to. We may also surprise you with additional positions to consider.