CareerKarma360 is a full circle corporate recruiting partner and Career Coaching company. Our clients (employers) view us as an extension of their recruiting team. Oh, and some think of us as life savors, when we find and fill their open positions with job seekers just like you!
Our Candidates (that's you) think of us as a leader in Career Coaching and Talent Acquisition. If you have ever considered Career Coaching we hope you will consider us. Ok, and when we find you your next best job ever, you can call us Hero's!
Our client is looking for an Account Executive in a start up company. They are a company based on integrity, with high standards and they seek employees of the same caliber. Our client works with the best, employs the best, and builds world class SaaS platforms.
The client is leading the emergence of a new solution category empowering marketing organizations to automate, unify and manage their campaign data to drive better performance and more accurate insights. They are looking to hire an Account Executive to further accelerate our market leadership in this emerging category.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
• Drive incremental revenue into new and existing accounts by leveraging relationships to secure new business
• A minimum of 5 years’ prior enterprise level outside software sales experience,
preferably within web technology and/or digital marketing solutions
• Proven success in exceeding at least a $1M annual quota
• Proven success in selling to C-Level executives
• Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
• Skilled solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
• Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
• Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated and disciplined
The Company Offers:
• Upward-mobile role in a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company
• Competitive salary and compensation
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 401(k) program to help you save for the future
• Regularly planned team outings and company events
• Free weekly lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
• Opportunity to work with a truly collaborative, values-driven team
If this position sounds good to you please apply. If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com. Once we review your resume we will let you know all about our client and the great company you are applying to. We may also surprise you with additional positions to consider.