GLOBAL HEAD OF RECRUITMENT
Human Resources (HR) is all about finding the most qualified person for the job. Confidential Client is growing rapidly, and the HR team works diligently to bring in talented individuals who will work for all corners of the company in all corners of the world. Confidential Client’s HR team sets the standard with every hire to drive Confidential Client’s culture and company values of intellectual curiosity, tenacity, integrity, resourcefulness, responsibility, and service.
We are currently looking for a Global Head of Recruitment to provide leadership and guidance in developing and implementing a global recruitment strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Collaborate with the executive team to establish and execute on the short-term and long-term vision for hiring and growth
- Develop a global recruitment strategy that is aligned with key business objectives contributing to strategic planning, organization design and team-wide initiatives
- Manage and lead a high performing global recruitment team with a focus on coaching and development of the team
- Identify, define and implement process improvements to drive operational efficiency and achieve target performance metrics
WHAT YOU HAVE:
A minimum of 5 years of experience leading a team at a fast paced, high growth company, with experience managing remote recruiters; a passion for coaching, mentorship and transparent leadership is a must
- Demonstrated success in developing teams within a recruiting function and effecting change throughout the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to develop and roll out a proactive and innovative global recruitment strategy
- Proven track record of strong leadership skills, high sense of urgency and proactive decision making capabilities
- Some travel required