Our Client gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialized industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up more than 500,000 interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for individuals who are entrepreneurial and looking for an opportunity with quick upward mobility. There will be an intensive 1-2 month training period followed by 10 months of working directly with senior members of the Business Development team.
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and competitive landscape.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up.
- Partner with senior sales to set up meetings with new prospects.
- Meet designated prospect and meeting targets by cold calling and lead generation efforts.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and client presentations.