Senior Equity Research Analyst (SaaS)-Venture Capital
Analysts are responsible for building robust investment research franchises in specific emerging-growth technology sectors. Our model places a heavy emphasis on establishing thought leadership by publishing in-depth white papers and related research reports and extensive networking among each sectors’ executives, investors, and other key players.
As such, key attributes of a successful analyst are excellent writing skills, strong interpersonal relationship skills, outstanding analytical skills, sound business judgment, and a high degree of creativity and intellectual curiosity. (Financial modeling and securities analysis skills are fundamental.) The strongest candidates will likely have at least three years of public equity research experience, ideally on the sell side.
- An education including a Masters or PhD within a technology related field of study
- MBA Preferred
- Strong understanding of emerging technology
- Industry experience preferred
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Sellside & Buyside Experience Preferred