We are seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager to join the existing US Equity team. You will be responsible for portfolio management and fundamental research, working closely with the current PM leading the US equity team and will be expected to contribute to developing and managing the US portfolio strategies to complement our existing strategies (global equities, multi-asset). As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for contributing to and fostering a collaborative team culture.
You will use judgement and experience to make portfolio decisions and generate new ideas while working collaboratively with research and portfolio management colleagues across the firm to formulate and underpin security selection and portfolio positioning recommendations. You should be comfortable making portfolio decisions and stock recommendations based on fundamental analysis, formed investment rational, as well as peer review in assessing specific stock recommendations.
- Taking responsibility for funds - ranging from straightforward to complex mandates and inclusive of a variety of investment styles (active, LDI, buy and maintain).
- Managing a range of clients; including retail, institutional, consultant and affiliate relationships and taking an active role in marketing.
- Ability to make high conviction recommendations for portfolios which have high active share, long term focus and low turnover.
- Fostering a strong collaborative culture within the US Equity Team and across our platform.
- Contributing to cross asset information sharing, informally and formally across the business.
- Analyzing market conditions and understanding the investment environment in order to develop informed and measured investment opinions.
- Portfolios will be “style agnostic” and primarily “best ideas” vehicles necessitating individuals with style neutral approach.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Significant track record in management of portfolios preferably focused on mid/large cap equity strategies.
- Proven track record of strong, risk-adjusted investment performance and evidence of delivering research and/or investment ideas that contribute to superior, risk adjusted results.
- Skill set including fundamental business model and financial statement analysis and ability to form and succinctly articulate investment thesis.
- Able to establish priorities, use independent judgment and make reasoned investment decisions.
- Great teamwork, collaboration and stakeholder management skills across the team and the wider organization.
- Well-developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills.
- Comfortable marketing ideas and portfolios internally and externally.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work unsupervised.
- CFA qualification preferred
Please sent your contact information and a resume to email@example.com