E-commerce Catalog Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Charlotte, NC - Southend
Care.Club is the most trusted and convenient online source of home health products and information for family caregivers who provide care for their loved ones. Our #1 goal is making the job of caregiving easier.
We have a hands-on relationship with our customers, who trust us to deliver prompt and reliable service. We also have a robust website that we’re constantly improving to streamline and simplify their shopping experience.
We need someone to help us to create rich, consistent product information, to improve our customer experience, and to grow our business. This role will blend a variety of skills, so the ideal candidate is a highly-organized, details-driven self-starter who wants to grow with a company that adapts for its customers. This is an ongoing project with lots of room for independence, leadership, and evolution within your role.
Here’s where you come in:
You will be responsible for working closely with manufacturers and distributors to develop efficient ways to onboard new products and categories, obtain and create product content and digital assets, and to keep the products and categories up-to-date.
You will report directly to the E-commerce Catalog Manager with the goal of helping create product and category pages that ensure customers have the information needed to feel empowered when making a purchasing decision. Your job will be to ensure the accuracy and consistency of our product information. Your goal is to ensure products are searchable, easy to find, and have helpful content.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Drive customer satisfaction and trust by improving the quantity and quality of the product information, images, and videos on our sites.
- Work within a Product Information Management (PIM) system to centralize, streamline, organize all product data.
- Work closely with distributors and suppliers to obtain product data and digital assets, to request pricing, and to develop product line strategies.
- Execute site merchandising strategies that focus on conversion, searchability, user engagement, and frictionless shopping including traffic optimization, site taxonomy, bundling, cross-sell and up-sell, user-generated content, product data strategy, and photography.
- Develop interesting and helpful visual content by collaborating with freelance graphic designers, photographers, and videographers (or learning to doing it yourself!)
- Collaborate with content, marketing, and product management team members to optimize product and category content pages for conversions, SEO, and other KPI’s.
Here’s what we’d love to see:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Canva or related design software
- Photography and videography skills a plus
You’ll fit in if you’re looking to:
- Collaborate with a small, hard-working team
- Take on the responsibility of building a company, culture, and team
- Work independently to creatively build an entire organizational unit
- Fail, knowing that’s the only way to learn and eventually succeed
- Build a purpose-driven company making a measurable impact in other people's lives
- Work in comfortable attire (think: sweatpants or work out clothes)
Benefits & Perks offered:
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Healthcare Stipend ($200)
- Monthly Gym Stipend ($60)
- Monthly Massages
- Work-from-Home Flexibility