Charlotte, NC - 28203
RELATIONSHIP. SERVICE. CARING. PATIENCE. KINDNESS.
Do these words speak to you? If you genuinely love people, have a servant’s mentality, and want to positively impact lives, read on!
Our growing business is looking for a Customer Care Representative with an emphasis on "CARE". You must be willing to withstand and welcome growth and change.
- Customer Care Specialist
- Our Hours are 8 am to 9 pm EST
- Full-time, Quarter-time, Part-time Available
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role
- Experience in caregiving a plus
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Must submit two references.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit customer needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- $15-$18 / hour
- Monthly Healthcare Stipend ($200) - Full-time
- Monthly Massages
- Employee Discounts
- Free Parking
, an online retailer of incontinence and healthcare supplies aimed at making the caregiver’s job easier. We have a hands-on relationship with our customers, who trust us to deliver prompt and reliable service. Our #1 goal is to help caregivers provide better care to their loved ones while making their lives easier.