At CARDFREE, we ensure Merchant Mobile Apps delight users and keep them engaged. From innovative solutions for Offers and Loyalty to Stored Value and Order Ahead, we build products that power user engagement and measure key metrics so merchants can sharpen their mobile business. We have won the best Mobile Startup Award with the MEA, listed as part of the Red Herring Top 100 North America Award, and are also powering the Dunkin Donuts new mobile application launch.
As a part of the Engineering team, you will be building scalable solutions that millions of users will be using as their primary mobile interface to submit and pay for their orders. We nurture creativity and encourage individuality to generate a great work environment with personality. In turn, we are seeking talent that doesn’t always want to do it the corporate way but strives to create innovative solutions that amaze and have some fun while doing it.
- Minimum 3+ years development with .NET/C# and experience with OO design.
- Minimum 3+ years database skills including table layout and design, SQL Queries, and stored procedures - MS-SQL/MySQL.
- Minimum 3+ years exposure to debugging tools and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of multi-tenant systems, secure coding practices, authentication/authorization, and encryption.
- Experience developing RESTful web services.
- Knowledge or expertise of Middleware development platforms.
- Experience designing and implementing multi-tiered systems applications.
- OLTP experience and knowledge of payment processing including experience with high-volume transaction processing and scaling distributed systems.
- Experience with programming and operating in Linux operating systems.
- Experience developing with .NET Core.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Experience working on an Agile team.
Nice to Have:
- Payments or Point of Sale systems development experience a strong plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.