At CARDFREE, we ensure Merchant Mobile Apps delight users and keep them engaged. From innovative solutions for Offers and Loyalty to Stored Value and Order Ahead, we are building products that power user engagement and measure key metrics so merchants can sharpen their mobile business. We have won the best Mobile Startup Award with the MEA, listed as part of the Red Herring Top 100 North America Award, and are also powering the Dunkin’ Donuts mobile application.
CARDFREE is the leading mobile commerce platform for large merchants. We have gained the leading market share with QSRs and other large merchants without a sales team and by mostly inbound queries. The right salesperson can help us dominate the space and own multiple merchant verticals.
If you are a sales super star we want you to develop and lead our sales team. We are looking for someone who thrives in fast-paced, start-up environments but has sold into large enterprises, someone who can standardize the sales process for maximum efficiency and shrink the sales cycle in record time.
- Lead sales strategy and execute on strategy including creating a plan to grow market share, building and managing the pipeline as well as increasing the close rate.
- Master the details of the CARDFREE platform and needs of our large merchant target audience to enable well-crafted responses to RFIs and RFPs including the ability to demo products and a detailed understanding of what is standard on platform, business rules, limitations etc.
- Standardize the sales approach to create efficiencies throughout the sales process while being able to customize the approach based on the merchant vertical.
- Thorough understanding of software contracts, including business and intellectual property issues related to contracts, with the ability to negotiate and finalize MSAs and SOWs.
- Building and developing sales staff including establishing key metrics for team and mentoring to foster the ability to exceed those metrics.
- Building and establishing key relationships at the highest level of customer organizations to enable smooth partnerships, upsell and contract renewals.
- Minimum of 3 years in software sales with specific experience selling to large merchants in at least one of the following areas: CRM, loyalty, payments, order-ahead, mobile or data analytics.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and revenue goals throughout career.
- Clear and effective communication with ability to create persuasive presentations.
- Ability to understand complex technologies and 3rd party integrations.
- Must have contacts with merchants in QSR and Fast Casual/Casual Dining. Convenience, Gas, Grocery a bonus.
- Thorough knowledge of software development process.
- Travel required.