Mobile Web Developer
At CARDFREE, we enable mobile commerce solutions including offers, loyalty, order-ahead and payments. We work with large merchants, such as Dunkin’ Donuts, to build products that enable millions of consumers to order and pay via mobile, making waiting in line a thing of the past. We have won the best Mobile Startup Award and were selected as one of Red Herring’s Top 100 North America Companies. We are headquartered in San Francisco.
CARDFREE is looking for an outstanding Web Developer to join the team. The candidate is a top-notch web developer committed to becoming an integral part of, and fostering growth within our development team. We nurture creativity and encourage individuality to generate a great work environment with personality. In turn, we are seeking talent that doesn’t always want to do it the corporate way but strives to create innovative solutions that amaze and have some fun while doing it.
- Partner with project managers during initial project stages to ensure the accuracy of requirements and provide critical input and direction from a technology perspective.
- Work with technology leads to define and document guidelines and standards for development and deployment of applications following industry best practices.
- Continually monitor the web ui ecosystem for opportunities in advancing the CARDFREE technology approach and infrastructure.
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products
- A strong commitment to TDD (test driven development).
- Extensive experience working with REST APIS and JSON data payloads.
- High level skills in web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers and other devices.
- Experience in in UI build tools and build concepts.
- Experience building high-traffic commerce sites preferred.
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of technical work experience.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send us your resume and a list of websites you have worked on.
We offer a flexible schedule, generous PTO policy and competitive pay with benefits.