At CARDFREE, we ensure Merchant Mobile Apps delight users and keep them engaged. From innovative solutions for Offers and Loyalty to Stored Value and Order Ahead, we build products that power user engagement and measure key metrics so merchants can sharpen their mobile business. We have won the best Mobile Startup Award with the MEA, listed as part of the Red Herring Top 100 North America Award, and are also powering the Dunkin Donuts new mobile application launch.
As a part of the Engineering team, you will be building scalable solutions that millions of users will be using as their primary mobile interface to submit and pay for their orders. We nurture creativity and encourage individuality to generate a great work environment with personality. In turn, we are seeking talent that doesn’t always want to do it the corporate way but strives to create innovative solutions that amaze and have some fun while doing it.
- Strong commitment to TDD (Test Driven Development) practices.
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of technical work experience.
- Fluency in OO design and development with .NET. Someone who is comfortable with diverse technology stacks.
- Minimum 5+ years of C# development.
- Minimum 5+ years database skills including table layout and design, SQL Queries, and stored procedures - MS-SQL/MySQL. NoSQL a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years exposure to debugging tools and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices, authentication/authorization, and encryption.
- Experience developing RESTful web services.
- Knowledge or expertise of Middleware development platforms e.g. Java, .NET, WSO2, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing multi-tiered systems applications.
- OLTP experience and knowledge of payment processing including experience with high-volume transaction processing and scaling distributed systems.
- Experience with programming and operating in Linux operating systems.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Experience working with multi-site systems, including disaster recovery planning and implementation.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with web technologies such as Grails, Groovy, Ruby on Rails.
- Payments systems development experience a strong plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
We are a very well funded start-up with great benefits and 401K. We offer competitive salaries and equity, as well as flexibility and generous PTO. This position is based in San Francisco.