We are looking for a motivated product guru to take ownership of our payments product for our commerce platform. This is a unique opportunity for someone with vision to architect and manage an industry-changing platform that helps merchants engage with their customers via offers, mobile ordering, gifting, payments, loyalty and rich data analytics – linking online and mobile to POS. You will be building products that serve large merchants and their millions of consumers.
- Lead payments product efforts from vision down to requirements to execution, working with internal teams to define product modules and create an integrated solution.
- Work with platform team to continue to enhance our proprietary stored value product, which integrates with offers, loyalty and other key services.
- Drive reporting and reconciliation for stored value product, enabling a solution that can work at regional, national and international levels.
- Lead efforts on all payments integrations from wallets to merchant payment providers.
- Write specifications, prioritize features and coordinate with engineering team to deliver platform roadmap with continual improvements and incorporating new features & functionality to keep company positioned as leader in space.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in payments space with specific knowledge of stored value, payment gateways and other payments ecosystem.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience building and deploying products, especially in mobile and/or e-commerce.
- Mixture of product platform vision with the ability to get down into detailed functional specs &requirements.
- Experience launching a scalable, high quality product in tight timeframes.
- Experience managing multifaceted product platform that delivers a great consumer experience.
- Technical background or skills with proven ability working with engineering teams; Enjoy understanding the code and ability to challenge your engineering counterparts (with the common goal of the best end product).
- Experience with Agile and/or Waterfall deployments.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, both internal and external.
We are a very well funded start-up with great benefits and 401K. We offer competitive salaries and equity, as well as flexibility and generous PTO. This position is based in our San Francisco headquarters.